Why would we want to be a part of this program?
- You will receive bulletins from every chapter in the program!
- You can discover what's happening in chapters throughout the society.
- You can swipe material for your own chapter bulletin! (always giving proper attribution of course, but be careful of using material that has a copyright on it without first getting permission from the copyright holder).
- You can meet and talk with your fellow editors at conventions.
- You can correspond and exchange ideas with other editors.
What are my obligations?
- You only have one. It is an exchange program, so you must agree to send a copy of each of your bulletins to
everyone in the exchange program (currently 50 people).
How do I sign up?
To be a part of the exchange, simply contact Bulletin Exchange Program volunteer coordinator Alexander Edwards and tell him you want to be a part of it.
535 W Broadway #150A
Glendale, CA 91204
Tel. (818) 956-1132
He will add you to the list for other editors and will send you a list of current participants to add to your mailing list.